Saturday, June 16, 2012

WhOlE FoOdS iS dElIcIoIoUs

I ended up working the whole day at work on thursday and didn't have any food with me, so I went over to whole foods during my lunch break for some grub. It was super nice out, so I was able to eat outside and enjoy my delicious salad.

This was a bed of spring greens, cucumbers, tomatoes, baby corn, some regular corn, red peppers and balsamic vinaigrette. On the side I had some kung pao tofu which was AMAZING. And a three pepper spring roll. (not so healthy but oh so good).

PS I don't know about the whole foods anywhere else in the U.S. but the one on pearl st in Boulder is like a watering hole. Everyone just wants to find true love while looking over some organic strawberries. I may be the only weirdo out there that reads the missed connections on craigslist because I think they're hilarious, but there are so many from wholefoods! If you make eye contact, it's over, you may as well have proposed right there on the spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment