Saturday, June 23, 2012

Now back to our feature presentation:

Sorry about the couple days gap, I have been busy (what's new). I didn't get home on thursday until after 9 and yesterday I ran errands after I got out of work and then headed straight home to have some quality time with Netflix Instant Play. Judge all you want. There are times when you just need to sit back, relax and have some alone time. I have learned that lesson since I moved to Boulder and had to start working full time while taking 16 credits online. Which by the way, I do NOT suggest. Online classes are good for women who have kids trying to finish a degree from home while drinking their morning coffee. However, if you are working 50 hour weeks and trying to learn your material while taking an open book test....not so great. But I learned to appreciate my time to just take a deep breath and not be worrying about taking care of a customer or answering a phone.

On another note, I wanted to share this adorable picture of my little dog at home, in VT who got his wee little back leg run over by the truck and is now as my mom calls him "hop along cassidy" that determined little nugget has actually figured out how to get around pretty well with one leg all bandaged up. Apparently he is having surgery this coming week and having a kidney stone removed. My Family basically ended up with a problem child dog. He has lots of issues. But we love him all the same!


No comments:

Post a Comment