Tuesday, June 19, 2012

It's the little things

Yesterday morning was without question the most productive morning I have had in months. After blogging, I went to the gym for a full hour of madness, (and by madness I do mean madness, I was already sore last night) and then came home to clean the kitchen, three meals to avoid cooking later, all while cleaning out some scary looking leftovers from one of the kitchen drawers, got ready for work, grabbed everything I needed for my errands and was off! My intention was to go register my car, but I couldn't find the place twice, my garmin brought me to the wrong location. It was almost time to head into work so I just gave up. And all my productivity was gone. Getting frustrated by one little thing just threw off my momentum.

I then got home around 7:15 from work and went into my bathroom so see an adorable note that Josh had left me from the night before when he was over for dinner, it really is the little things that make the day better. On sunday, while I was at work I was thinking about how I caught Joshua dearest wearing a shirt to work with three little holes in the back. He got all the black shirts at the same time from American Apparel and we literally just haven't had time to go to the mall and get him some new shirts. So on my break, I drove over to pearl st and bought him a couple new shirts


And with my mad folding skeelz, I made a little frog out of a very nice little note :)

I hope you all have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment