Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Well... shit.

Well today went from productive, to a little scary, to fine, to plain old shitty. I had a super productive morning before going to have a personal training session. I was on the last set of the last exercise and almost puked/passed out. It was a really good time. I then had a protein smoothie and went to work for a few hours, got a few things at the grocery store and came home to eat a salad and some red peppers with spicy hummus. I then just started getting frustrated about random things and worked myself into a bad mood. Great times.

On the bright side, I did get to talk to my bff Brit! we just need to set a good time for her to come visit to work around the half marathon.

Do you ever just have days when you don't even know why you're upset, but it's just not a good day?

No comments:

Post a Comment