Monday, June 18, 2012

Top O' the Mornin'!

The alarm went off this morning at 4:30 and I just was not feeling the gym at 5am today. I am going to go one I finish updating my lurvely little blog and then I have many errands to run before I head into work at 12! AHHHHHHH.

Alright a few updates: My meals haven't been recorded on here as well as I wanted over the past couple days due to some technical difficulties. BUT I'm hoping it will work today so I can catch you up on all my foods!

This was my very lack luster dinner from a few nights ago. I wasn't very hungry, so ended up with an egg sandwich and some grapes.

I REALLY like red peppers and spicy hummus :)




















If anyone wonders what I snack on, it's mostly veggies and some fruit (I try to keep the fruit to a minimum though). especially red peppers and spicy hummus. It makes my little world go 'round. I don't eat very big meals so I generally have a snack every 2-3 hours to keep my metabolism burning.
When I do eat fruits, I try to avoid peaches, and strawberries (as much as I love them, they are super high in sugar compared to blueberries, bananas...)













Saturday morning, I had THIS deliciousness for breakfast. It was homemade chocolate protein granola. I got the recipe from The best blog ever, aka Peanut butter fingers! I used less oats so there was less carbs but it was an awesome pseudo cheat breakfast because my body was craving some dense carbs.












Welp, it really is high time that I get my butt to the gym. Have a wonderful monday all of you! I will be posting more catch up meals later! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment