Monday, June 11, 2012

The most expensive piece of cloth I have ever bought.

I recently went to a Bassnectar show at red rocks which was AWESOME. Anyway, being the lame obnoxious person I am, I had to buy a shirt and of course the one that grabbed my attention was this little number. I spent $25 on easily the smallest and thinnest article of clothing I may ever own. And it was completely worth it.
I know what you're thinking, "THAT DIRTY WHORE! who wears that in public??" But I solemnly swear to never wear this with jeans out in public, especially not places where there is food being sold or consumed. Unless I get a tan six pack, then all bets are off. Sorry.

This is me and my lovely Joshua before the show. We were one of the first people there. We are one of those couples that gets to the movies a half hour before it starts. Judge all you want, we always get good seats.

No comments:

Post a Comment