Friday, June 15, 2012

My guilty pleasure today :)

Yesterday due to the lack of food in my house that can be to-go I stopped at the grocery store and picked up some oatmeal and a big bag of black cherries which I finished today. Last weekend while working at the Honuman festival in boulder I saw people walking around with bags of black cherries from the farmers market and ever since I have been craving them. On top of craving sweetness for the past couple days (thanks diet) I broke down and got some. And boy were they delicious. Just one right after another of amazing sweet fruitiness. And thanks to the pits, it kept me from eating them too too fast. But unfortunately my phone won't let me upload pictures from my camera roll of my obnoxiously enjoying my cherries. SO I will upload tem later. Until ten, enjoy the idea of me acting like a 5 year old with me food :)

No comments:

Post a Comment